Everyday life reveals an endless number of legal issues between individuals or companies and public institutions.
Our firm has considerable experience in all areas of Public Law, advising public sector entities, individuals and companies involved in public tenders, planning proceedings and development and construction processes.
The most important areas of legal practice are:
• Legal advice to public entities on public procurement: tenders, drafting tender conditions, reports and contracts.
• Legal advice to bidders in public procurement processes: drafting, reviewing and submitting proposals, formalising documentation and lodging appeals, both ordinary appeals and public procurement procedures.
• Foundations and other public entities: legal support.
• Public Institutions’ pecuniary liability.
• Proceedings before national, regional and local public administrations: citizens’ rights, tourism and licenses.
- Development planning: drafting and filing claims and administrative appeals regarding the content of the plans; negotiating and drafting planning agreements, liability for pecuniary damages resulting from planning.
- Development management: drafting articles of association and bases for action for development entities.
- Involvement in the implementation of land use planning: legal assistance with the process of obtaining planning permission, appeals against administrative authorisations and licenses, legal advice on procedures regarding planning matters.
- Compulsory purchase orders: negotiation of mutual agreements relating to compulsory purchases, legal representation in administrative proceedings relating to compulsory purchases and appeals before compulsory purchase panels.
• Environmental law: environmental protection, public environmental services, environmental intervention, noises and odours, natural areas and protected species.
• Administrative concessions.
• Legal advice and assistance in administrative appeals, appeals before the contentious-administrative courts and the tax authorities.